Boo Radley Australia
Boo Radley is a world class fashion house that gives consumers quality ladies fashion that is contemporary and on-trend. In vogue with colour and style, Boo Radley prides itself on being fast enough to move with consumer demand whilst being distinctly unique.
Our story started in AUSTRALIA in 2005. We knew that consumers wanted to see regular, fashionable product in their local boutique.
Recognizing that boutiques were facing increased competition from larger companies with more resources, we wanted to create a company that gives boutiques an edge. Our point of difference appeals to woman of all ages. Each piece, is made individually ensuring the quality and exclusivity of each style.
Limited manufacturing in our China production structure ensures we can maintain a higher standard and exclusive look and feel of each Boo Radley garment. The name Boo Radley came from the vision of being a unique character with a clear purpose and point of difference to others.
From this small start we have grown to being regularly stocked in 500 boutiques in the southern hemisphere as well as five of our own concept stores in Australia that help us understand our consumer needs while giving stockists full presentation of our brand. We have a trusted reputation throughout the country and with customers.
Our core values
Our core values enable us to meet customer needs in an increasingly competitive market.
- To have a distinctive product so that our customers can enjoy our unique look.
- To provide a value for money product so that people understand our pricing levels.
- To have seven ranges a year so there is communication with our customers and suppliers regularly.
- To be unique and different to other labels, so our customers are able to feel and enjoy the experience.
- To have a long term brand so people understand the value of Boo Radley.
Our products enable customers to enjoy a complete look which includes basics, tops and blouses, jackets and coats, skirts, dresses, vests, scarves and pants.
Our philosophy is to use the best quality natural fibres where ever possible, enhancing the look and feel of each garment.